Benefits of Becoming a Member
Each Share purchased contributes towards a pool of resources whereby members borrow in time of need. Through this, one becomes a shareholder, with an equal opportunity to benefit from all the services of the Police Credit Union.
Excellent customer service! They work hard and explore every avenue to assist you. That is why they are the no. 1 credit union in T&T - Brian Roger Sween
- Automatic Life Insurance benefit upon membership, for a small monthly premium.
- Youth and Retirement financial planning advice
- Lending facilities to cater for all of life’s stages: education, wedding, house construction, vehicle, vacation and much more!
- Access to high end furniture and appliances at our Consumer Division
- Benefit from courses and other literacy programmes and workshops
- Free Insurance Coverage on Share Savings
- Creditor’s Life Insurance on your loan balances
- Dividends are paid annually
- Eligibility to become a recipient of scholarship/ bursaries
- Access to CUNA’s Family Indemnity Plan (FIP)
- Competitive interest rates on Fixed Deposits
- Eligibility to win great prizes through internal promotions and giveaways
- Access to Emergency Medical Fund in time of need