Becoming a Member
- ID card, Passport and/ Driver’s Permit)
- Job letter stating: Position, Current earnings & length of tenure
- Recent pay Slip
- Utility Bill in your name (if not, permission from owner, ID produced, to use the bill)
- Self Employed individuals must submit: Statement of income, BIR Number & Copy of V.A.T certificate (where applicable)
**Please note that these requirements are mandatory by current legislation concerning financial institutions.
Completed application form is checked and verified for validity
Application will be received by Member Services representative and entered onto the database.
WE can arrange to have your account credited direct from your salary. Simply come and fill out our salary deduction form and submit to your payroll department. Deductions can also be made for multiple accounts inclusive of yourself / children / spouse.
Members can request these letters for a small service fee. Member over the age of 55 are exempted from this service charge.
When making a request, simply walk with your valid form of ID. The letter will be processed same day!
No waiting! No hassle!
We have annual scholarships and financial awards to cater for outstanding achievement in the categories as listed.
- A Levels
- Tertiary Scholarships
- Pamela Braithwaite Bursary (SEA Students)
- Grants for the Differently Abled
Location: Port of Spain, Trinidad
Tel: (868) 622-9223
Tel #2: (868) 628-7229