We are pleased to invite applications for the award of Full/Partial Scholarships/Grants to our Members including members currently pursuing
A’ Level Programs.
1. Be a Member of the Credit Union for at least five (5) years.
2. Be a member in good standing.
3. Be pursuing a programme which satisfies the aims and objectives of the Credit Union.
4. Note that application for a second scholarship within five (5) years of being previously granted one will not be given consideration.
5. Have Proof of acceptance by an accredited institution.
Applications would also be accepted for the award of Grants in the following category:
DIFFERENTLY ABLE/SOCIALLY DISPLACED CITIZENS OF TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO.
All applicants shall be given equal consideration based on the verification and validity of the information submitted and their compliance with the qualifying conditions.
· Be a student of some educational/training institution registered with the ACTT.
· Provide documentary evidence of participation in a programme of study.
· Provide evidence of continuing studies to the Credit Union. Should the candidate discontinue the programme the Credit Union must be notified.
Application forms are now available at our Head Office, #61 Tenth Street, Barataria and all other Branches located at LP#903 Eastern Main Road Sangre Grande, 17-19 Irving Street San Fernando and Mt. Marie Scarborough Tobago.
Application forms should be completed and submitted to any of our offices no later than August 8th 2014. Late and incomplete applications will NOT be considered.All applicants would be duly informed of the Scholarship Committee’s decision.
The Board reserves the right to the final determination of awards.
For further information please contact our:
Human Resource Department
61 10th Street Barataria
674-6514 / 0963 / 4681 / 675-1296 Ext 2248/2255
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD FORM